Fast, efficient and adaptable to a wide range of hazards, carbon dioxide fire suppression systems protect a variety of commercial and industrial facilities. This system smothers protected areas with a heavy blanket of CO2 to decrease the oxygen level so combustion cannot happen.
E & E FIRE Protection Group designs, installs and repairs CO2 systems for a variety of industrial and commercial industries, including power generation, metal production and processing, printing electronics/computer production, research facilities and marine systems.
Unique features and benefits:
We can provide the fire protection you need - contact us today
- Fast – Within seconds, CO2 penetrates entire hazard areas to smother fires.
- Environmentally friendly – CO2 exists as a gas in the Earth's atmosphere. A by-product of combustion, its use has no environmental impact.
- Nondamaging – CO2 is a clean agent fire protection system, does not cause spoilage, requires no cleanup and leaves no residue.
- Nonconductive – Because it does not produce electricity, CO2 can be used for a wide variety of special applications.
- Adaptive – CO2 is effective on a wide range of flammable and combustible materials.